Friday, March 27, 2009

Moody Family top ten 3/27

My favorite family ramblings over the past couple of weeks...

10. Matthew: "Hey mom, I know how to prove your brain has more control than your body. You put your body in freezing cold water and stay there no matter how cold it is!" (I guess that's why I keep finding Matthew submerging his head, hands and feet in the sink...I'll have to remind him about his brain-over-body- control when he's a teenager!)

9. Matthew: "Mom, you're lucky you barely have to run any bath water because as soon as you get in, the water gets DEEP!"

8. Mitchell: "SAWEE MOMMY (sorry mommy)"

7. Josh: "I'm convinced my mom is an alien from pluto" (Calvin and Hobbs speaking again)

6. Josh: "Wow, for a mom, you're pretty cool!" (I checked out Josh and Matthew 20 minutes early from school)

5. Matthew: "Mom, Mitchell still doesn't know about his past.... he didn't always drink milk from a sippy cup...!"

4. Me: "Matthew are you really scared or are you trying to get out of bedtime?" Matthew: "Well.......okay, maybe it's 50/50."

5. Mitchell: "OH MY GOODNESS!"

4. Mitchell: (While we sing take me out to the ball game)...."Buy my some pickles and chocolate milk..." No cracker jacks for this boy!

3. Mitchell at Bedtime: "I need my ten kisses."

2. Josh: Has been of few words because he's engrossed in the Gregor the Overlander books. (while he waits for Percy Jackson #3 to come in at the library)

1. Mitchell: "I WUV you mommeeeee"

9 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Love to hear the comments of little children--sure can make you chuckle. Very cute.

Kelly said...

Gregor the Overlander! I checked those out for Greg last year. lol. She wrote a great book (maybe a little morbid) for YA call The Hunger Games. I gobbled it up. It got me off my Twilight addiction for a couple of days.

arianne said...

"Mom, Mitchell still doesn't know about his past.... he didn't always drink milk from a sippy cup...!"


Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

My kids made up the name "milk tummies."

Becky said...

I LOVE that you are writing these down. Your kids will get such a kick out of reading the cute/funny these they said. CUTE! I miss Mitchell and his adiction to chocolate milk! ;)

moodymadness said...

What a cute post, Ape! I laughed my head off!

Karen said...

I got a good chuckle! I love your kids!

Alanna said...

Your kids are so funny. I love the bath water getting deep one. They sure know how to make you feel like a delicate princess, eh?

Emily said...

Oh your boys are so much fun! Tell Josh if he wants I have Percy Jackson #3 he could borrow :D

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, SO funny!! Your boys are so sweet...