We're back at school!

Josh and Matthew started school this week! The night before, we had Father's blessings, set out new clothes, and packed back packs. We all had a tug in our hearts, knowing that we weren't quite ready to go our separate ways in the morning. But even though the Summer seemed to go way too fast, I think it will be a great year at school! After all, you have to be a little bit excited when you have squeaky new shoes, brand new pointy top crayons, and pencils with unscuffed erasers!


Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. ~Chinese Proverb
2 comments:
UGH! Just talking about sending my kids back makes me sad. Sorry you are already there. I'm thinking Josh is being subtle in his excitement for school. :)
it looks like you've had an amazing summer! i hope the excitement of a new school year lasts for a long time. Your boys sure look cute! Jarom starts Thursday and I'm sorta excited for his new adventures and sorta sick that he'll be gone all day :C This school stuff is full of mixed emotions, isn't it?
Post a Comment