Means two boys in Cub Scouts!
Pinewood Derby here we come!
Thank goodness I asked for an electric sander last Christmas!
Pinewood Derby here we come!
Thank goodness I asked for an electric sander last Christmas!
Congratulations to Matthew for earning his bobcat!
How 'bout a round of applause!
5 comments:
wow April they are getting so big I can't believe how much time has passed
LUCKY YOU! May I be honest in saying that for the love of scouting...I am happy I only had ONE boy to go through. BLESS you my friend. (just as I ask blessings upon my sister with SIX boys) Scouting is not my forte! LOVE YOU!
I'm giving a golf clap for the bobcat because Chloe's taking a nap ;)
Good luck at the pinewood derby. Those are so much fun! I think I always got more into it than my brother did (especially decorating the car! lol!)
you are a boy mom! a sander for christmas??? i think i'd cry!
Good luck. You better figure out how to do the "many boys in scouting juggle" and then tell me your secret. I'm counting on you! They look so cute... I mean grown up!
Post a Comment