I love Easter.
I love all that it represents.
I love the opportunity to celebrate the Savior.
For it is the gift of His life
that makes it possible for me to live forever
with this precious little family of mine.
I am forever thankful.
I love all that it represents.
I love the opportunity to celebrate the Savior.
For it is the gift of His life
that makes it possible for me to live forever
with this precious little family of mine.
I am forever thankful.





The Easter memories we made:
*Each day of the week we talked about what was happening that day in the Savior's last week.
* The boys woke us up at 6:00 AM on Saturday morning because they were so excited about their Easter baskets!
* We had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard. Mitchell was so excited that the Easter bunny left so many hidden surprises and kept asking us what his name was!
* The boys dyed Easter Eggs with their cousins. Matthew couldn't wait to taste one and gobbled one up as soon as it was dry! Mitchell was anxious for a nibble too, but couldn't understand why the egg inside didn't change color.
* We frosted and sprinkled Easter cookies with our Moody Family including Nana and Papa from Washington!
* We loved listening to general conference and learning from our inspired church leaders.
* We had lots of fun playing games Quirkle, Snorta and Blokus! (I did win Quirkle again just in case you were wondering...)





4 comments:
Mitchell is so inquisitive, I wonder what the Easter Bunny's name really is!?! ;)
Congrats on your ongoing Quirkle success! Glad you had a great Easter!
Your flowers are SO pretty. I love all the Easter represents too. My favorite holiday. :) I'm glad you had such a lovely weekend. Conference and Easter together = a perfect weekend. xoxo
I can't believe your tulips are already blooming! Glad you had a fun day.
Wonderful pictures and so many eggs! Great picture of Caleb--he is getting so big, too. Glad you had a joyous Easter.
Post a Comment