Monday, May 10, 2010

Submarine


On Mother's Day, the primary children were asked to come onto the stage
for a special Mother's day musical number.
Matthew stood right next to the pulpit.
Front and center.
As he sang, he started smiling and slowly sank lower and lower and lower.
He continued singing while he then rose taller, taller and taller.
He continued the slow motion up and down for the duration of musical number.
When he came down he gave me a little elbow jab and said
"so, how'd you like my submarine?"

I love being the mother to boys that make me smile
every day.

7 comments:

moodymadness said...

April!!!! That's just what I needed to end my day! That was so funny it was making me cry! Those boys of yours are so stinkin' hilarious. LOVE IT!

Brad and Hailey said...

That's adorable!

Tara Bennett said...

Hilarious! I love it :)

Becky said...

That was SO STINKIN' FUNNY! Seriously? I'm laughing. YOU are one lucky mother!!! :)

beck said...

I seldom read blogs, and I have never had the courage to write in my own for some reason. But when I read this one I just had to let you know how sweet I thought you family is!!!!

Anna said...

Cute. I love seeing all of their personalities up on the stage. Kowin started smelling the boy next to him.

Karen said...

That makes me grin. I can totally picture his smile and his eyes grinning.