Oh I just love Easter time. There is something so wonderful about a Springtime celebration focused on the Savior. It is truly amazing to reflect on His life as we watch nature come to life all around us.
We enjoyed celebrating bits of Easter all week long...
We had an Easter family home evening where the boys taught us about the last days of the Saviors life. It was tender to hear them recollect the details of the Saviors life, death and Resurrection.
For our preschool time, Mitchell and cousin Emma matched upper and lower case eggs.
Anything is fun to learn if it's packaged in a EGG- especially when there are treats inside!
We wok up on Saturday to birthday presents for me and Easter baskets filled with treasures!
We had an Easter Egg hunt at Grandmas house, and the boys filled their baskets to the brim!
We got dressed up for Easter Sunday and were inspired by the lessons taught.
We ended our day dying eggs. I'll never get tired of watching the Easter eggs turn different colors- MAGIC!
HAPPY EASTER!














8 comments:
we had a great 1st USA Easter!!!
dyed eggs aswell...
LOVE the vests's :)
Looks like a lovely Easter and birthday! What a special weekend! :)
What a wonderful way to spend Easter weekend. And, it looks as though Caleb was all tuckered out from dying eggs. He was a busy boy with his brothers. Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us.
What a beautiful family. I glad we were able to celebrate your birthday and Easter with you.
I love Dallan's Easter dress. Tell him I said that.
Caleb holding the Ensign is my FAVORITE! I love the matchy vests. :) I tried to get my girls to wear matchy dresses but Stevie said no. (sniff, sniff)
Looks like C is ready to go home teaching! Love those vests. Love that little preschool egg thing. So creative.
Happy Belated Birthday!
(and drop me a note at jhwhit2 at gmail dot com)
xo
Post a Comment