Josh recently participated in the wax museum in his 6th grade class. He chose to be Albert Einstein! Every time a student would walk by and push his button, he would recite the following (in a great German accent...)
Hello, I am Albert Einstein, I was born March 14, 1879 in Ulm, Germany. As a child, I did poor in school. I didn't even start talking until I was four years old! I am famous for my work on theoretical physics. I actually mastered calculus at age sixteen! I came up with many theories about physics, including E=mc2, introduced "dark energy," and the special and general theories of relativity. I urged the development of the atomic bomb, but didn't help to create it, and didn't want it used. I had a poor memory, and frequently forgot where I lived, and my wife and kids' birthdays. An interesting fact about me is, after I died, an autopsy of my brain was performed. This showed that I was missing a certain wrinkle in my brain, allowing my neurons to communicate better, and also that I had extra cells that synthesized information, meaning I actually had more brainpower than usual. I died April 18, 1955 in Princeton, New Jersey.
My little Sister Alisa is also in Josh's class. She made a beautiful Cleopatra, and she made Mitchell's day by giving him a treasure from her Egyptian display!
4 comments:
How fun for him to have his "aunt" in his class - although, I'm sure she is more like a cousin. What great pictures!
John makes an awesome Einstein! I love Alisa's dress--very pretty, and what fun to be in the same class.
April, I hope I wrote Josh and not John--I meant Josh in my comment. Must have been the brain thing if I wrote his name incorrectly. (Smile)
What a great Enstein! I learned a bit myself there!
Post a Comment