After lunch on our First day in New York, we found the Temple! We were thrilled, and I even ran into some people I knew! I love how being a Mormon ties me to people all over the world!
After our visit to the temple, we returned to our hotel to get ready for a Yankees game!
Dallan and I loved the stadium! He enjoyed a hot dog, I loved my cheese steak sandwhich and we really liked our ice cream even though it was a chilly night!


It was a great game with several home runs, Miriano Rivera closing, hilarious fans, and a Yankee win!
There was also a neat museum in the stadium filled with autographed balls and other Yankee treasures.
On our way out of the Stadium we couldn't help but sing "New York New York" with all of the other fans as we headed to the crammed subway!




No comments:
Post a Comment