I had such a sweet Mother's day. Each of my boys went out of their way to do something special. They made me a great big chocolate cake with chocolate bars on top! Mitchell played "Happy Mother's day to you" and insisted I blow out candles. The boys picked out some happy flowers and made cards that melted my heart. They even served up a nice dinner in the kitchen they cleaned themselves! I was so proud of them! I love being a mom!
2 comments:
So tender and cute. Your boys know how lucky they are to have you.
Your boys are wonderful! That cake must have been heavenly--I wanted to take a bite right out it--candy bars and all. You lucky girl. Glad you had such an awesome Mother's Day, and I loved your cards. Hard to read the last one because of the color. Love you.
Post a Comment