
Matthew brought home a turkey art project today and asked, "What disease does my turkey have.... TURKEY POX! He drew little red dots all over his turkey, and on each of the four feathers he wrote something he was thankful for: video games, games, the toilet, & ME(himself)! What depth!
6 comments:
Now that's a REAL man - thankful for the toilet. Cracks me up. Video games and toilets...what else could they ever want? Turkey Pox - I'm laughing. What a cute boy you have. :)
That's hilarious. It's quite inventive to think of the toilet as a grateful item. What insight!!
April, I was wondering if you guys have made any decisions about surgeries for Caleb. They are not easy ones. I'll keep you guys in my prayers. My in-laws live in Logan, UT and my twin brother lives in Lindon...so next time we are in Utah we'll have to meet up. I would love to meet you and your beautiful family. :)
Hi Becky-
Yes, we decided to go ahead with the trach and hopefully the g tube at the same time. I think there is real potential to improve Caleb's quality of life even though I can hardly stand worrying about it. I would love to meet you and your sweet family the next time you're in my neck of the woods! Thanks for thinking of us! I hope you are starting to feel better!
I must say...I'm very thankful for the toilet also!!
Cheers :)
I'm thankful my boy USES the toilet now. Put that on my turkey.
Post a Comment