Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family at the Falls

For Family home evening we went to Bridal Veil Falls! We had such a wonderful time! Josh and Matthew completely immersed themselves in the frigid mountain water! Michell enjoyed throwing rocks into the water and finding bugs. And sweet Caleb enjoyed going for a walk up the mountain path in his sporty new stroller! The fresh air and sweet smell of the mountains were just what we needed on a hot summer evening!
Bridal Veil Falls


Caleb in his snazzy new stroller!


Heaven shining on my hubby


Rocks, dirt and water = heaven for little boys









My little buddy


Caleb and I walked up the path while the other boys hiked on the mountain side...





We are so blessed to have the magic of the mountains just a few minutes away!

5 comments:

Karen said...

What a great place for an FHE activity. I sure miss those big beautiful mountains!

Becky said...

FUN! Love your pictures. What a beautiful place to spend a Monday night. :) And can I just say
BOO-RAH on the new stroller? It looks FABULOUS!!! Great chatting with you today. xoxo

Maxfields said...

We love going to Bridalveil falls. Fisher and I try to get up there at least once a week to play in the water and picnic.

I'm glad you had good time!!

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I LOVE these pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Devon said...

Beautiful! You know, I am ashamed to say that all the years I went to BYU I never got close to the Falls. I saw driving by, of course, but never took the time to get close. I regret it now.