Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home


With home, the home you call your own,
It really doesn't matter where,
There is no place, in all the world,
That ever will or can compare.
Peter Rabbit.

3 comments:

Becky said...

oh...I SO agree. this has been on my mind a lot lately as i have been away from home. even better than home? having your whole family home together! THAT is heavenly. :) (can you tell i miss my family?)

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I always lacked the feeling of having a home when I was growing up. I've spent the past thirty years trying to create that for my children. I think home is where we love and are loved. There is nothing better.

arianne said...

Love this. Sometimes I do wish my home was a little closer to yours, April. ; )

We have been reading the complete works of Beatrix Potter every night before bed the last few weeks. Kids can't get enough.