Mom and Dad Moody recently returned from serving as mission presidents of the Baltimore Maryland Mission. They are visiting us this week, and we have loved every minute with them! Mitchell only saw them for a few hours on a quick trip into Maryland when he was 4 months old, so he hasn't known them in his life yet. However, after only spending a few hours with them when they arrived, he said, "I just love that Nana and Poppa!" I couldn't agree more! They attended our ward with us on Sunday, and spent the afternoon getting reacquainted with the boys. Poppa sang songs to Caleb, Nana learned all about Josh and Matthew's rocks, and Mitchell enjoyed snuggling up to them with his favorite stories. When they left on Sunday night, the boys could only fall asleep after I reassured them over and over that they could see them again tomorrow... We know that our family received some very specific blessings as a result of their faithful service. We are so thankful for their example and love. We love you Mom and Dad, and we're delighted to have you with us!






4 comments:
How fun! I hope you guys have an exciting week with parentals!
LAUGHING at poppa and caleb - the first picture is SO sweet, the last two? FUNNY! that hat? caleb does not seemed amused in the least. HA, HA! good times.
Welcome home Mom and Dad Moody! We missed you!
Oh, how fun! We can't wait to get them too! I can't believe they played monopoly for 4 whole hours! Your boys Aunt Alanna loves them, but I don't think I could beat that! Grandparents are the best!
Post a Comment