We had a monopoly on Mom and Dad Today!
Literally.
They spent 4 hours playing Monopoly with Josh and Matthew today.
They were in Heaven!
We ended our day at the athletics building with Dallan. We ordered pizza, and sat on the balcony to watch the BYU football team practice! It was AWESOME! The highlight of our evening was watching Mitchell toddle down the hallway with Cosmo's head on! (if only I had my camera...)
Thanks for letting us have a Monopoly on you Mom and Dad! We loved getting you all to ourselves!
Literally.
They spent 4 hours playing Monopoly with Josh and Matthew today.
They were in Heaven!
We ended our day at the athletics building with Dallan. We ordered pizza, and sat on the balcony to watch the BYU football team practice! It was AWESOME! The highlight of our evening was watching Mitchell toddle down the hallway with Cosmo's head on! (if only I had my camera...)
Thanks for letting us have a Monopoly on you Mom and Dad! We loved getting you all to ourselves!



2 comments:
Are't parents wonderful!
HOW FUN! I'm glad you have been getting some quality time in with Dallan's folks. I'm sure the boys are just thrilled. Ok...I'm totally picturing Mitchell toddling down the hallway with Cosmo's head on...you might just have to go back and repeat the scenario so that we can see PICTURES! :)
Post a Comment