Saturday, August 8, 2009

Party Animals

Today it was so nice and cool outside that we decided to take the boys to the Zoo! We haven't been as a family since before Caleb was born, so it was a fun adventure!
Josh loved the tigers, Matthew is still wondering why they don't have beavers (Beaver is one of his nicknames because he loves to chew on things), and Mitchell's highlight of the day was watching the Elephant go potty!

Today my favorite attractions were my very own little Moody monkeys!


Yikes!



Potty Humor!


Caleb was a great sport!


Mitchell said he wanted to get in and take a bath with the bear!



Josh was such a close observer



I have always loved the giraffes! They even had a new baby!


Some of my favorite Moody monkeys

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute, cute and CUTE! Love all the pictures. LOVE the zoo. I'm so glad that your WHOLE family got to go. :)

arianne said...

Oh, I was JUST saying how I want to take these guys to the zoo. They've never been. Wish we'd been with you!

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I'm sure glad you were able to go as a whole family.