Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hope of America

Last night Josh participated in the "Hope of America" program at BYU. It was an amazing performance! I felt so proud to be an American, and I felt so proud to be the mom to such an amazing young man.





*If you start at the bottom of the flag, Josh is the very first child in the second red stripe in the third section (on the right). The You-Tube video zooms right into his section a couple of times so you can see him in the left corner of the screen!

3 comments:

Joy said...

We were there tonight! I loved it I got very teary eyed seveal times.

Becky said...

What a GREAT program. That flag was awesome! :) Thanks for sharing the video.

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun, my friend's mom is the one that puts on the program. It's so neat that Josh got to participate.