Last night I did our last pack night in this ward. I've been the cub master for almost 2 years, and I just love the boys I've had the blessing to work with.
Last night as I ended our meeting, they all sang to me:
We love our Sister Moody
And isn't she great
She makes our pack meeting happy
and she's never late
You know we're gonna miss her
Cuz she loves us too!
Oh Sister Moody,
WE LOVE YOU TOO!
tender.
Congratulations to Josh for earning his Webelos badge!
Last night as I ended our meeting, they all sang to me:
We love our Sister Moody
And isn't she great
She makes our pack meeting happy
and she's never late
You know we're gonna miss her
Cuz she loves us too!
Oh Sister Moody,
WE LOVE YOU TOO!
tender.
Congratulations to Josh for earning his Webelos badge!
2 comments:
They'll miss you terribly!!! And congrats to Josh, that's GREAT! :)
Oh, so glad you got some love--you deserve it!
Post a Comment