Our last day in New York we had a yummy breakfast in Times Square then hopped on the Subway to go to Union Square. I could have spent all day there! We especially loved Max Brenner's Chocolate by the Bald Man! Everything there was made from chocolate!
We spent the rest of the morning in Times Square then went to see Annie! We loved it! I was humming "The Sun will Come out.." for the rest of the day. After Annie we checked out of our hotel and headed to the airport.
We loved every minute of our trip, especially the couples we went with! We will always treasure our New York memories!







2 comments:
Oh my goodness, what a fun trip! So glad you guys got to go!
What a FUN trip! I've always wanted to visit NYC, and your pictures of Max Brenner's Chocolates may just make me book some tix!
Post a Comment