I love seeing your family enjoying something all together. I totally agree with your mom...your post needs to include that YOU are a home run mom! love you. :)
April... This is an old friend from high school, Jonathan Swenson. I found your blog through the class of 94 and have been up tonight reading the story of your little miracle, Caleb. My heart has been deeply affected by your experiences and your love for him. I always admired the kind of person you were. Thank you for sharing your tender feelings thoughts. The world is a better place because of you and your little family.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing these great pictures. YOU are a home run mom!
I love seeing your family enjoying something all together. I totally agree with your mom...your post needs to include that YOU are a home run mom! love you. :)
April... This is an old friend from high school, Jonathan Swenson. I found your blog through the class of 94 and have been up tonight reading the story of your little miracle, Caleb. My heart has been deeply affected by your experiences and your love for him. I always admired the kind of person you were. Thank you for sharing your tender feelings thoughts. The world is a better place because of you and your little family.
Post a Comment