SO cute!
Well were else would he eat it!
Too funny.
What a funny moment! Being a mom is never dull...
FUNNIEST.PICTURES.EVER! That made me laugh! Oh, how I miss that boy and his love affair with your fridge! :)
So the question is. . . where did he get it and who gave it to him? Adorable. . .
I LOVE corn, but not that early in the morning. Sure looks like he was enjoying every morsel of that golden ear.
Oh, I love it! Those are the best kinds of moments! They make you laugh and warm your heart at the same time!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SO cute!
Well were else would he eat it!
Too funny.
What a funny moment! Being a mom is never dull...
FUNNIEST.PICTURES.EVER! That made me laugh! Oh, how I miss that boy and his love affair with your fridge! :)
So the question is. . . where did he get it and who gave it to him? Adorable. . .
I LOVE corn, but not that early in the morning. Sure looks like he was enjoying every morsel of that golden ear.
Oh, I love it! Those are the best kinds of moments! They make you laugh and warm your heart at the same time!
Post a Comment