Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dinner time

What do you do when there's so much play dough in the kitchen that there's no room to eat dinner?

You make some quick sandwiches

Hand out sodas with straws

and have Caleb for desert!


It was our favorite meal of the week!

5 comments:

heather peck said...

So fun! And don't you love the clean up...a quick shake to the blanket! Love it! BTW... I hope you got your Cafe Rio last night~

Becky said...

MMMMmmmmm! Can I have some Caleb for dessert? Please? :) He looks SO delish. That picture of Matthew and Caleb is really precious. I just love the way he connects with his brother. And Mitchy with his soda? CUTE! This post put a big smile on my face today. Thanks! xoxo

Joy said...

Oh that is how I feel today no room for dinner and too tired anyway...picnic in the yard great idea! Thanks

shirlgirl said...

Great pictures, and Caleb is looking terrific. He's getting so big, too. Love those chunky cheeks.

katie and co. said...

SO CUTE! What a cute family!