Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love in the sky

This is what I see first thing in the morning
before the sun has completely decided to wake up.
How can I doubt God's love when he paints it in the sky?

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

God is such a beautiful designer of nature. It constantly surrounds us and I just wish I would pause and look beyond the cars, buildings and cities to see the mountains and sky more. Truly gorgeous.

Becky said...

Wow! Beautiful picture. This was so nice to see since I don't have much of a view in this hospital room...xoxo

Janene Baadsgaard said...

I agree . . . God really does say, "I love you," so many times a day if we are listening and carefully watching.

Ashley Baadsgaard Worthen said...

I agree! My favorite time of the day is when I walk to campus early in the morning and look up at the sky and the mountains. It's just incredible!