The other night Mitchell came running out of his room crying. He said "I just can't stop thinking about that scary Goose Bump song." I tucked him back in and told him that if he had something scary in his mind, he could make it go away by thinking about Jesus. Then I sang to him for a few minutes.
Mitchell sat up with a big smile and said, "Mom, when you sing me songs about Jesus my brain says "Thank you Mitchell's mom, you helped that spooky song go away!" Then he laid back down and said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking... I think I want to kiss you!"
How did he know I was thinking the same thing?! :)
(Mitchell singing one of the songs I sang to him)
6 comments:
mothering is miraculous.
So so sweet!
awww - sooooo cute!
I LOVE that boy. :) He's pretty smart too. xo
What a cute boy! Thanks for sharing that sweet mothering moment. It is indeed miraculous.
That made my day. Oh, man. I want to see that little guy again.
That song was ADORABLE! Love the "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Post a Comment