Sounds perfect to me! :) I love that Mitchell begged to go to bed...so cute!
Good thing you included a photo of the bubbly. I was suspicious. Glad we got to see you. (Even though I crashed at like 9 o'clock.)
Sounds like a great way to celebrate the new year...surrounded by people you love...and "bubbly"!Brent and I were asleep by 11:00...which is two hours past our normal bedtime!
Looks like everyone had fun! Happy New Year and good health to all of you.
Love family parties!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sounds perfect to me! :) I love that Mitchell begged to go to bed...so cute!
Good thing you included a photo of the bubbly. I was suspicious.
Glad we got to see you. (Even though I crashed at like 9 o'clock.)
Sounds like a great way to celebrate the new year...surrounded by people you love...and "bubbly"!
Brent and I were asleep by 11:00...which is two hours past our normal bedtime!
Looks like everyone had fun! Happy New Year and good health to all of you.
Love family parties!
Post a Comment