Mom and Dad have birthdays shortly after Christmas so we had a party for them at my house to celebrate! We all wrote them a letter and enjoyed a yummy dinner with soups and rolls. We enjoyed being quizzed on some "Mom and Dad history" and laughed until we cried as family stories were shared. We love you Mom and Dad. Thank you for creating such a wonderful legacy of love!

6 comments:
I LOVE your parents...and I'm so grateful that they had YOU! xoxo
I love you April.
perfect!
Looks like you have TERRIFIC parents!
Happy Birthday to your parents. They've raised some wonderful children, for sure.
No wonder you're so fantastic.... your parents are truly amazing. Happy Birthday to them!!!
Is there anyone is your family (besides you) whose doesn't have a birthday within a month of Christmas????
You're amazing to keep the celebrations going... even though I know your parents are sooo worth it... any parents who raise people like you are amazing!
Post a Comment