Friday, January 14, 2011

Matthew's first basketball game

Matthew really wanted to play basketball this year. It's his first year so I've been crossing my fingers hoping it would be a good experience. He had his first game last weekend. I'll let you decide how much he enjoyed it...


ps.  He left his jersey on all day.  
and he slept in it too!

5 comments:

Jo Jo said...

We love basketball over here! Fun for you to watch his games. At that age a little sweat and stink is okay in bed ;-)

The Kings said...

so cute and exciting all at once!! :) Hope he loves it.

Unknown said...

SO so so SO SO cute!!!
XO

Becky said...

I'm THRILLED for Matthew. I hope it continues to be a great experience for him. Tell him we're rooting for him all the over here in NH!!! xo

Alanna said...

Ha ha!
I didn't know after the first picture--thought maybe he was wincing at being dragged there... but the second one said it all.
So glad he loves it!