I think that the 3 most powerful words in this world are I LOVE YOU. Sometimes I wish there was a better way to say it, a fancier way to write it, or a cuter way to accessorize it. Sometimes I wish there was a font that would automatically glam up those words with glitter, sparkles and sound effects.
But then... when I really think about it...I know that love isn't always like that. Sometimes it's subtle. Sometimes it's simple. Sometimes it's private.
I know that the greatest gift of love I have been given was in a garden, in a private moment without any fanfare. It continues to be quietly given with hands that bear a loving reminder. It is subtle, it is simple, it is private... it is profound.
(Please turn off my playlist)
1 comment:
HIS perfect love IS the greatest gift we could ever receive. That was a perfect post for today. I love you April!!
Post a Comment