Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A birthday wish...

Birthday wishes really do come true! Caleb came home from the hospital yesterday just in time to celebrate! My heart was a little bit tender because I didn't have a chance to prepare for a celebration...but some sweet sisters in my ward brought over dinner with birthday paper plates, festive food, special drinks and a birthday cake with a #4 candle on it! We were just tickled!! We were also surprised with a special gift...! We were so touched, incredibly humbled and completely excited!!! Happy birthday sweet Caleb! You are so precious to us!

Preparing to come home from the hospital!


Some festive FUN


It's time to celebrate!

The best gift of all...being together!


Four years old!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I love seeing all the different quilts that Caleb lies on - who makes them? They are beautiful. I hope that your nights are restful and that Caleb stays healthy. That is my new year's wish for your family. Thinking of you...

Joy said...

It's wonderful to see you all home together. And a very Happy 4th Birthday to you Caleb! I am so happy that you are home.

Alanna said...

Yeah! Hip hip hooray! I so glad he's home! What a great birthday present! I can't believe he's 4! Wow...he sure has exceeded all expectation, eh?

Ashley Dawn said...

That is SO wonderful. Congratulations to both you and Caleb. I hope things pick up for you!

minerfam said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!

He looks happier being home with his family :)

-DanaLee

Karen said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Caleb! He looks so cute and happy. We're cheering that he's home!

katie and co. said...

I know you didn't mean to make me cry with this post, but I did...

Some miracles last longer than we think they're going to. So here's to 2009, to miracles and tender mercies, to warm and loving ward families and friends, and to you and your family for the miracle you are to all of us. You are such an example and we learn so much through you.