Friday, January 9, 2009

Genes

Mitchell might have some of my genes because every morning he tells me "Mommy, I NEED chocolate! Give me chocolate, pleeeeeeeeeeease!" Then I tell him "you can have one treat after lunch." To which Mitchell promptly replies, "No, FIVE!" Ah, a boy after my own heart.
On the other hand, Mitchell also has Dallan's genes, because today at nap time the songs he wanted me to sing to him were "Take me out to the ballgame" and the "Cougar fight song."
Later that afternoon I asked him, "Mitchell are you cute?" "NO!" "Are you my baby?" "NO" "Are you my sweetie pie?" "NO, I'm a football guy!"
It looks like he's got a little bit of both of us!


4 comments:

Joy said...

April he is SOOOOO cute!

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, he's seems like such a sweetie. That's hilarious.

Tanya said...

Alex says this is what happens when you go swimming in the gene pool...

Fortunetly, Mitchell got the best of both!

Becky said...

I love the 'cheeks' shot in the first picture - do you just kiss them all day long? :) Looks like he loves his monkey!