Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Caleb sticker!


Today when Dallan picked up Mitchell from nursery, he was proudly carrying the picture he colored. When Dallan asked him what it was, Mitchell pointed to the winking smiley face sticker that his leaders had put on it and said "It's Caleb! One eye!!"
Mitchell misses his roomie and keeps saying: "Caleb come home from doctor...NO POKES!"

Caleb right before he came off of the EEG-- I couldn't resist...

4 comments:

Becky said...

LOOK at that cute, smiling face. He must have known that all that sticky, cement like glue was coming off his head that day. Did you get all of it out of his hair? I hate when they do the eeg's...they're messy. I love that his brother was reminded of Caleb by the winking smiling face - too cute.

Maxfields said...

Wow, he looks so happy!! Those boys are really lucky to be part of such a great family!!

SFHS 1994 said...

What a great smile! I hope you are doing as well as you sound. We girls miss having you around.

heather peck said...

April, I didn't even realize Caleb was back in the hospital, I am so sorry to read the updates, but loved this post with his little smile, so sweet.