Saturday, January 3, 2009

A fun day at Grandmas

Today the boys got to spend the whole day at grandmas house while Dallan and I were at the hospital with Caleb getting trained on the ventilator. They had so much fun! They got to play outside in the huge snow drifts, get pulled on the sleds, and play nintendo to their hearts content. They also got plenty of love from my sweet family.
Dallan and I stopped at Cafe Rio on our way home to eat something yummy that wasn't bought in the hospital cafeteria. We even took a few extra minutes to eat it in the restaurant instead of the car and enjoyed a chance to visit together. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the boys for the whole day and letting us have a quick date!
Caleb wasn't feeling very well today so it looks like we won't bring home quite as quick as we had hoped.....keep your fingers and toes crossed!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad you were able to sneak away together for a few minutes. You DO have such a wonderful family. I still wish I lived closer so that I could help too though. :) We're still praying for Caleb.